currently.

date night - Italian then Ed Sheeran concert

seasonal baking - roasted pear and chocolate chunk scones + pear loaf

sunday adventures in the gardens

a DIY play tent we made for M

daddy time

selfies

me time. yes I totally have a pink bath

this face x

nom nom nom


There's been lots happening in our corner of the world - this is just a peek from my Instagram feed @sweetpeasylvie. If we aren't friends on there yet then let's make it official! Let me know and I'll follow back x

today's blog pick:

2 comments:

Samara said...

Ooh, the Ed Sheeran concert- I went to it recently too here in Australia. I had never really listened to his music but was given a free ticket and loved it- what did you think?

Rebecca Alexis said...

such sweetness. love the compilation. beautiful photos as always. xo