Launched.


You may have noticed I've been touching up on my CSS skills (according to my boyfriend I change my blog every week haha). I was so lucky that Christina gave me the opportunity to redesign her gorgeous blog too! (You can check it out here). We went for a chic high-fashion look, while maintaing my signature simple aesthetic. I am by no means a professional at coding, preferring to call myself an 'enthusiast', so initially I was a little nervous about this challenge but I absolutely love how it turned out!

If you're interested in re-branding or re-design, don't hesitate to get in touch with me at info{at}sweetpeasylvie.com for more info.

4 comments:

MishMreow M said...

Awesome work, I'm curious, how did you learn to CSS? especially for blogs as I'd like to brand myself as an enthusiast too but I don't know anything and am finding it hard to start. X_x

Nicole said...

I'm dying over your new blog design. Gorge. Love, love, love. ♥

SH said...

It looks fantastic!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

2justByou said...

It looks great! So does your blog. You've been doing an excellent job with yours. I really like the header you have now. =0)
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com