peek-a-boo.


It's been really hot and humid for our holiday, so one day I took Marley down the back of his Grandma's garden for a wee picnic. It ended up turning into peek-a-boo with Tav's mum hiding behind the tree. Looking at these pictures makes me smile - it's so great spending time with our families, Marley brings everyone so much joy! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's with your families too.

I have so much more to share with you from our travels so stay tuned while I play catch up on the blog (and emails too!). If you haven't already, link up your blog below for the Followers to Friends blog hop. Nothing like starting the year with some new friends!

9 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

So Cute!! When people ask me if I want to be a mom one day I think of future peek-a-boo moments like this and say yes! =)

Ergo - Blog

Raising Reagan said...

You guys are super cute! Look at how big he is getting!
Happy New year mama!!

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Fabulous Petite said...

awww such an adorable pictures. I love being a mom and i know you are too.... thanks for sharing this with us and happy new year.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Stephanie G said...

Your son is beautiful! My son is almost 8 weeks old and finally getting used to his smile. It's exciting see how they play.

I found your blog through the Followers to Friends Blog Party at I AM PISCES. I followed you through G+ and Twitter, hopefully you can get a chance to check out my blog at www.9months18year.blogspot.com. Have a great rest of your week.

Ashley Marie said...

Super cute photos! Visiting from the Mommy Brain Mixer! Xo

http://chevronstitches.blogspot.com

look see said...

Awesome photos! :)

Melissa Ryan said...

Adorable pictures! I am a new follower from the MBM hop and just wanted to say hi.

www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

Camille said...

He is too cute!!

drinkcitra said...

Aww he's getting bigger!! So cute...