currently.

Some of my latest instagram pics! @sweetpeasylvie

Inspired by my mum's New Years resolution which is to celebrate everything. I like how that encapsulates gratitude while also giving us more reasons to enjoy a glass if wine (or three). I think I might adopt this resolution for myself.

Obsessed with chicken, cranberry and brie panini's. I'm on about day 12 of this new addiction and looks like it's not easing up yet.

Thinking about your beautiful comments on my letter to self post (see here). I was nervous about posting it, but I'm so glad I did. It just proves I need to keep pushing myself with my writing. There's something so frightening yet inspiring about vulnerability in writing.

Loving being a blogger for nzgirl as of yesterday! I've been reading this website for almost ten years, so it's super exciting to be a part of it now. I've done two posts for them so far - you can see them (here) and (here).

Looking forward to when this lot of Marley's teeth are through. There are four coming through people, four!!

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

i love how you talking about writing being frightening. I just wrote about that the other day..haha go figure, id write about writing. but its true. I love writing, i get scared because not everyone reads, accepts it and you can certainly seem to gain popularity quicker other ways than pouring our your heart. But its what comes naturally for me.
Anyways, I am saying hello from the blog hop =) hope you can stop by!

SH said...

Writing can be frightening! But rewarding when given the chance.

Sheree
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Raising Reagan said...

Marley is such a cutie! Congrats on your new blogger role for nzgirl!

xoxo
Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

readeatcreate.com said...

Congrats on your new role! How exciting!
xoxo
Erin