festive activity advent calendar (part III).


Is it just me or are the days flying by? I feel like this week I've been scrambling to get everything done in time. Only two more days and we'll be off on our first family adventure, I can't wait!

Day 11: Make Christmas rocky road bars (I used this amazing recipe. It's quick & delish)
Day 12: Make a ginger bread house
Day 13: Make a Christmas wreath
Day 14: Buy some fun Christmas pajamas
Day 15: Get mistletoe happy
Day 16: Help someone else
Day 17: Give chocolate gold coins to people who make you smile
Day 18: Make a Christmas preserve (I made this Chilli Jelly for something a bit different!)
Day 19: Wrap up all your gifts (I'm going simple this year as you can see, what do you think?)
Day 20: Go for a night-time drive to look at all the fairy lights

I'm off to a Christmas dinner with some friends tonight and I made this pie for dessert. If you don't hear from me again, it will be because I'm in a pie-induced coma. Nom nom nom.

To read about my Christmas advent days one to four click here.
To read about my Christmas advent days five to ten click here.

4 comments:

Irfan Butt said...

beautiful post..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Your wrapping is beautiful!! Simple my butt! :) I love reading about the other activities everyone is doing for today

Amber

phiphis blog said...

i love this post - you are creating so many wonderful traditions for your lovely family!! xox P

phiphi's blog

Marquis Clarke said...

Found your blog from the blog hop :) Check out my blog and follow back if you get a chance.

simply-clarke.blogspot.com