christmas activity count-down (part II).



The past six days of my super cool activity advent calendar:

Day Five: Have a photo with Santa.
Day Six:  Finish Christmas cards.
Day Seven: Share hot chocolate with your favourite person.
Day Eight: Watch Nigella's Christmas Kitchen.
Day Nine: Make paper snowflakes to hang around the house.
Day Ten: Eat an entire box of Ferrero Rocher.

Now for six excuses for not completing said super cool activities:

Day Five: The line was too long and baby boy was asleep.
Day Six: Accidentally didn't buy enough stamps, accidentally didn't print enough photo's, accidentally ran out of printer ink etc...
Day Seven: On a dairy free diet as per doctor's instructions (which is seriously cruel during the holiday season) so we shared a Soy Chai instead.
Day Eight: I did this one! I can always make time for Nigella.
Day Nine: The local store had run out of white tissue paper.
Day Ten: Same reason as Day Seven.

The holiday season is a busy time! How do you manage to juggle everything? I would love to hear your tips!

Read about my first four days here.
Read about where I got the idea for an activity advent calendar here.

5 comments:

Raising Reagan said...

Thank God you posted this...I was beginning to think that everybody was so on top of their advent calendar.

Thank you for the honesty and not making me feel so bad!

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I tell myself that it's ok if I don't do it all!

Lindsey
thriftandshout.blogspot.com

PS I have a giveaway on my blog today if you like that sort of thing!

Laura said...

Lol your ideas and love that you actually posted if you did them or not! New here via Followers to Friends hop!

mycalmdelight.blogspot.com

drinkcitra said...

Haha this year is definitely a busy time. I don't know how we all manage! Just take one day at a time I guess :)

Noor Unnahar said...

You've managed your calender greatly . I'm always so bad in keeping up with calenders :)
Noor @Noor's Place