activity Advent Calendar (part I).

Last year I made a really neat activity Advent Calendar which was full of festive fun. This year, the best part is I can't remember what's in the boxes, so it's a genuine surprise each morning when I find out what my daily festive activity is. Here are my first few days....


Day One: Decorate your tree while listening to Christmas tunes






Day Two: Give yourself a festive manicure


Day Three: Take a silly Christmas family portrait

(I had to put this on the back burner because Tav has been working late this week. Instead, I decorated my kitchen!)

Day Four: Watch The Muppet Christmas Carol


I'm completely obsessed with Christmas and making it my own for my new family this year. I would love to know what your Christmas traditions are too - if you've blogged about it pretty please share links in the comments!

12 comments:

Maria Lipkin said...

Oh my gosh, how fun.
Love the tree and all the pretty decorations!
I especially love the festive manicure!

Danette Dillon said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Oh, and I love holiday nails.

drinkcitra said...

Ooh how fun! Loving your holiday mani :D

Lisa said...

love the christmas photos..love you nails too.
coming in from GFC blog hop.newest follower.maybe you could pop on over to my blog if you get a chance.
looking forward to reading your blog.
hugs xo

noire said...

Cool idea! Are you doing next year's now too, or you're going to do something completely different? ^^ xx

Raising Reagan said...

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love that my little family and I are creating our own Christmas traditions!

Here's a link to two of my favorites:
http://raising-reagan.com/2012/11/29/tag-youre-it-christmas-style/
http://raising-reagan.com/2012/12/03/a-letter-to-pia/

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love this idea!!!

phiphis blog said...

this is so incredibly fun!! love the photos. xox P

Noor Unnahar said...

Lovely photos , and this idea seems so fun . Manicure's idea is definitely my favourite <3
I'm your new follower through blog hop :)
Noor~
Noorslense.blogspot.com

Adin B said...

Oh so fun, festive and oh so christmas! I love the photos. :) I am your new follower via Followers To Friends Blog Party.

Adin Blankenship
Thrift It. Flaunt It. The SAHM Way

Jayme and Mendi said...

What an awesome idea! I have two weeks off from work at the end of this month & I might just have to do this little DIY for next year. :) Oh, and love your mani!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

I just LOVE the advent calendar. You made it? Did you post how? I would love to do that for my own family.