6 months old.


Happy 6 months to my baby boy! This past month has been the most fun as your little personality starts to show and you become more adventurous. You're not quite crawling yet but by the looks of things you're not too far off. Not that this has stopped you getting where you want to go, you can quite happily roll from one end of the lounge to the other.

I don't know where half a year has gone, but I'm so glad to have shared this time with you. I remember when you were born and you didn't breath, now you are thriving. You let nothing stop you. Looking at these photos of you as a newborn makes me proud, you've grown so much.

Time is going too fast as we reach the half way mark on my time off work. It makes me sad to think I only have 6 months left with you, but I promise to make the most of every moment we spend together - to have lots of fun, lots of cuddles, lots of laughing and lots of memories.

I'm looking forward to having our first Christmas together as a family and spoiling you with gifts, food and love.

Lots of love, Mama x

11 comments:

Raising Reagan said...

What a cutie ~ Happy 1/2 birthday baby boy! :)

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Harriet Jones said...

Lovely post & beautiful photo (I love his hat!!) Happy 6 months Marley :)

Harriet
thesmalladventure.blogspot.co.uk

Maria Lipkin said...

Aww what a cutie! Happy 6 months sweet Marley.

drinkcitra said...

Aww happy 6 months! :D

phiphis blog said...

happy 6 months cutie pie! xox

Fabulous Petite said...

OMG such a cute little one and love love the picture.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite@gmail.com

Kelly Ann said...

He is so absolutely adorable! I found your blog through the Living in Yellow giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

Natalie said...

He is soo cute, what a blessing he must be! You have a lovely blog! I am following you via the Followers to Friends blog hop! :)
natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

Rebecca Recommends said...

This is just lovely :) He's a very lucky boy! xx

Irfan Butt said...

You have a lovely blog! I am following you via the Followers to Friends blog hop! :)plz follow me back!
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

Beautiful photo! It is SO great when they start to develop personality! I love it, as my baby gets older.