middle of middle earth part I.








In celebration of the world premier for The Hobbit on Wednesday, Wellington is hosting the cutest little Hobbit Artisan Fair. We had great fun checking out all the merchants, eating treats, and enjoying the excitement of what's to come on Wednesday. Tav's lovely cousin is sewing a little Hobbit outfit for Marley to wear to the premier, he's going to look adorable! Hopefully his cuteness will be bait for Orlando Bloom to come and say hi along the red carpet... wait, am I allowed to use my son for such purposes??? hehe oops. If Marley can charm Prince Charles, I'm sure he can charm Orlando!

4 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Aw what a fun looking fair! Beautiful pictures :D

Raising Reagan said...

Sounds like a great time. I love off the wall fairs. You find the coolest things there!

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Ali W. said...

This is so darling! Your pictures are so cute. What a fun idea!

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

Baby bait for Orlando Bloom! That's hilarious. Looking at these pictures, I'm sure it will work.