meeting Prince Charles, a candy swap, and other adventures.




Spring is defiantly here and we've been enjoying all it has to offer. Lots of sunshine, family adventures, coffee dates with friends, even a date with papa to the ballet thrown in for good measure. The most of exciting of all was meeting Prince Charles and shaking hands with Camilla on their Jubilee tour. I also did a fun Candy Swap with Kari from Cupcakes and Bling, she's a great gal and has got me hooked on American candy! Feel free anyone to send me more packets of those peanut butter brittle things, they are so darn good (I'll send you this in return. I promise you it's life changing chocolate, even Nigella thinks so).

La vita e belle - life is beautiful.

8 comments:

Zia Blue said...

awww, i'm glad you've been having such a lovely life recently :3 i love your manifesto too!

Raising Reagan said...

Such a cool experience for you!

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Samantha Curtis said...

How funn!!! I bet it was crazy! :) And looks like you've been having lots of fun!

Dreaming. Wishing. Doing. said...

Yummm! Love American candy... So much nicer. My current fav is coconut m&ms. I made your cookies for my brother and they are his new fav! I actually made them gluten free for him as well so it's always exciting to find recipes that work with the flour.
Amy xx

noire said...

Must be surreal to meet the royalty ^^ Loved all the baby pics, he's so photogenic ♥

Kim @ 2justByou.blogspot.com said...

I love that collage at the top, and the words right below it. Life is Beautiful, isn't it?
Meeting Prince Charles? Oh wow! Looks live you've had lots of fun. =0)
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

Bunny Girl said...

Your baby is super cute. Must be nice to meet the royals.

Mandy
http://bunnygirlblog.com

Kari said...

I'm so glad you like the candy!! We will have to do it again sometime! I am in the process of doing my post right now - I'm a little behind :)