life lately.



I had my first punnet of strawberries for the season yesterday. It tasted like summer. I also received my mug for the mug swap - it came all the way from Canada! Thanks Kerrie I really love it.

I decorated my place for Halloween quite last minute and stocked up on candy - but nobody came trick or treating! I still had fun crafting and well, more candy for me right!

Marley has been learning lots of new things lately, like grabbing his feet and exploring new food and tastes. I think he is looking very charming in his current wardrobe. He has better clothes than me! I think he should be a baby model, maybe I am a biased mommy though...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the photos!!! And love that you did some Halloween decorating! I thought about it but didn't (middle of exams and moving) but I did buy some lollies and a pumpkin container for them for the trick or treaters...but we only had two. :( I think it is sad that noone does it in NZ. It really is a bit of fun. The poor guys who came to us had only gotten one apple and five bits of srewed up paper between them in the whole street before they got to me. A few others walked past our house but none came in...Ahh well I guess there is always next year!!!


Amy xx

Pattee Oyson said...

Awww your baby is tooo adorable! :D

Elle Sees said...

such a cutie pie! ellesees.blogspot.com

charme e chique said...

so cute, scary and tasty ! ;p
maybe follow each other? my blog - http://charmeechique.blogspot.com/

Stefani said...

Marley is definitely baby model material. He's so precious! And those strawberries look amazing. Jealous!

phiphi said...

these pictures are awesome - and marley is totally a baby model. xox


phiphisblog.com