five months old.


Happy five months old to my special little boy! I'm only half-awake right now thanks to two little front teeth causing havoc for the both of us. Rather than writing a sugary, tender post on my love for this cutie, instead I'm going to leave you with a quote on how I'm feeling right about now....

"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing (even when you don't know what the right thing is..) and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong." - Donna Bell

11 comments:

Rebecca Recommends said...

Aah he's gorgeous! :) xx

Tami Marie said...

What an adorable little boy :) So sweet.

The Students Wife said...

oh so sweet! I love his hat too!


www.studentswife.com

noire said...

Those eyes!!! Oh may!!! Such a beautiful baby ^^ xx

Dani @ My Make-up and Beauty Obsession! said...

Happy 5 months!! Love that hat and love the quote! xxx

Fabulous Petite said...

Happy five months old. You are such a cutie... I love the quote, it is really true.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Myers Family said...

New Follower!
andyandbrittanymyers.blogspot.com

Oh My he is so cute! I love his eyes! I have a 7 month old baby girl :)

2justByou said...

OMG your baby boy is ADORABLE!!! Such a cute photo. Love the hat. =)
Sorry to hear about the teething troubles. If it makes you feel any better, my baby girl will be 2 next month, and she's just now getting in FOUR teeth all at the same time (and they're slow growers)...Yep, no fun!
New follower here to join the hop! Glad to be here. Can't wait to see more of your blog.
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

Erica Bodker said...

Hi, i'm your newest follower form Moms Monday Mingle, would love if you could come by and follow back?
Erica
www.ericastartwalking.com

phiphis blog said...

happy 5 months baby M - you are a handsome little boy! congratulations sylvie - he is amazing.

phiphi's blog

Allison said...

Hi. Visiting from mom Monday mingle. Live your blog and now following you. Your little man is precious and I love that quote. So very true