currently obsessed : french bulldogs

Okay confession time: I have temporarily traded my love of cats in for french bulldogs. Chelsea and I agreed they were almost the same size so that made it okay. I honestly have this dream of filling my house with French bulldog embroidered pillows, along with a few other things....
  1. House of French Print
  2. Porcelain Bulldog Lamp
  3. Ted Baker Large Washbag
  4. French Bulldog iPhone Case
  5. Ted Baker Shopper Bag
  6. French Bulldog Laptop Decal
  7. French Bulldog Earrings
  8. French Bulldog iPhone Case
  9. French Bulldog Printed Leggings

5 comments:

Chelsea Lennox said...

in LOVE. that top right phone case. dying. AH. LOVE IT all.

Hallie @ Life:Oceanside said...

ohh my gosh I think we are secretly twins. I am OBSESSED with Frenchies. I have been begging my fiance to let me get one forever. I follow the French Bulldog Rescue on facebook and the second one pops up in Florida, he/she's mine! :)

drinkcitra said...

omg my friend has a French Bulldog and would love to see this! hehe

THE mom said...

I have been asking for a French Bulldog for a couple months now :-) TOO CUTE!
I'm your newest follower from the FtoF blog party. This is my first time linking up...can't wait for more...THANKS!!!

Nicole
http://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com

Jayme and Mendi said...

A girl after my own heart! I love Frenchies and would love to have one...one day! I have three doggies now that I love dearly!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings