the sweetest little Asian confectionary shop.


I haven't been into the CBD lately because I can't be bothered I've been busy. It was much to my surprise to find this amazingly cute little Taiwanese place which sells treats, bubble tea and crazy cute frozen yoghurt.


You get to make them yourself so I went all in for a green tea, water melon, and lychee frozen yoghurt creation and topped it with lollies and berries.  The hardest part was deciding which things to choose! Apparently I had the biggest Cheshire grin on. I was in heaven. I think I'll be visiting the CBD more often now! :D

6 comments:

jess said...

love the look of this!!!!

drinkcitra said...

Ooh how cute! This looks yummy!

sherry williams said...

Mmm I could go for that right now. have you ever had avocado bubble tea? So good.

sweetpeasylvie said...

NO! But I want to try it! I've never seen Avocado flavour before!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Yes! So cute/delicious!

sweetpeasylvie said...

So yum. Because it's yoghurt that makes it kind of healthy right? lol