show and tell : shopping


1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.

It's no exaggeration that 90% of my wardrobe is from Glassons. I also love NZ designer's like Ruby, Kate Sylvester, and Stolen Girlfriends Club.

 

2. What are you "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?

I have a fascination/addiction to bright statement pants. I have bright pink leopard ones, purple silk ones with orange spots, red ones, floral ones, you name it! Because I'm a stay at home mommy, I also love chic lounge-wear as this is what I wear most of the time.

 

3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.

 

 

4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.

I love Brigitte Bardot!

 

 

5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?

I'm going through a major homewear phase in my life where I have a constant void which needs to be filled with pretty things nicely arranged on my ridiculous amount of coffee tables, so I'll go with home items on this one.

 

6. Show us your favorite accessories.

1. Alexander McQueen Clutch/// 2. Personalised Jewelry/// 3. Rings ring rings/// 4. I like high shoes, I like sparkles. This is the epitome of both.
Source: etsy.com via Sylvia on Pinterest


 

7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}

I over-deliberate about buying things to the point that annoys my hubby. I have to justify a purchase a million times over before I'll spend my money. It's a weird mindset that I got stuck in when I was studying, and has stayed with me ever since. While it's nice to be frugal at times, sometimes it frustrates me. I wish I could just splash out on myself more often!

5 comments:

x_noire_x said...

Love the photos, they're all so unique and express individualism, I like that a lot ^^
Don't feel bad, most of us feel like that. I think is not at all weird to feel that way, in fact if we didn't overthink the amount of money we spend we would all be hoarders! : )

drinkcitra said...

Love the pictures! (awesome inspiration!) Aw it's nice to justify purchases. It's better than spending like there's no tomorrow on things you don't need! :D

sweetpeasylvie said...

Haha this is true! I know some people who can easily blow their money, I just don't understand how they do it!

sweetpeasylvie said...

True that!

x_noire_x said...

Maybe they don't need to eat or don't care to pay their bills for that matter LOL xx