show and tell : all my favourites



1.Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.

  • The birth of my son
  • Meeting the man of my dreams
  • Camping holidays with my family at Otamure Bay
  • Graduating university and being awarded a top scholarship for my grades
  • Going to Disneyland when I was a kid



2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.


















Juicy Couture/// Kevin Murphy Colour Bug/// Nail Polish!



3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.

  • Revenge
  • One Born Every Minute
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • X Factor
  • Game of Thrones
  • Modern Family
  • Girls
  • Smash


4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.

(Had to choose from my iPhone photos because the laptop is being re-installed.)

My little bear:























The sun setting at my parents house:


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."

Any combination of the following:
  • Read! I'm a bookworm
  • Have a relaxing bath
  • Paint my nails
  • Have a glass of wine
  • Facetime my girlfriends
  • Go for a walk
  • Have a TV marathon of any of the shows I mentioned earlier
  • Bake and eat yummy treats :)


Thanks again for hosting Becky, this was fun!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

That Couture bottle is so pretty!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

Catriona said...

Lovely list. Your baby is adorable in the little bear outfit. I am addicted to Smash and Revenge. I think I should link up to this :)
Catriona @ Precious Impressions

Amy said...

I am so happy to find your blog! I am from NZ too!! (Found you in the From Mrs to Mama linkup). What a sweet list


Amy
dreamingwishingdoing.blogspot.co.nz


xx

drinkcitra said...

Such a fun read :) Yay for bookworms!

dawns_disaster said...

Super cute baby pic! I love your headder.


Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!
Check out my Mommy blog at:www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.comVisit anytime!{All follows are returned}Come play on Sundays @Super Sunday Sync!