"You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading."
Like I said in my post yesterday, I'm a book worm, so I thought I'd elaborate on this a bit! Plus I've been looking for an excuse to use that quote above for a long time. I just love that feeling!
Books I've enjoyed lately:
- Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett
- Bronze Horseman - Paullina Simons
- Fall of Giants - Ken Follett
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseni
- Millenium Series (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo etc) - Steig Larsson
- Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- The Clan of the Cave Bear - Jean M Auel
- Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
- Winter of the World - Ken Follett
What are you guys reading at the moment? I would love to know if anyone ever be interested in doing a big a book swap??