life lately in pictures.


Marley and I went on a fun walk through the gardens last week. There were lots of pretty tulips. ///
I've been realising the hardest part of baking is trying not to eat it all at once. ///
Spring is definitely here, we've been having some great weather. ///
Watching the sunset with Tav is one of the best things you can do on a Sunday evening. ///
Sometimes pulling silly faces in photos is a nice change to smiling. Especially if you didn't brushed your hair that day. Ahem. ///
Marley's less than enthusiastic response to being photographed makes me giggle. ///
I love my beautiful country. It's so photogenic don't you think? ///
You can follow me on Instagram @Love_Sylvie. ///

13 comments:

sarahjane miller said...

The flowers are stunning! And I miss those beautiful mountains! Love the photos.

Hilary said...

Such lovely pictures, especially the flowers and mountains. Stopping by from the Followers To Friends blog party. I'm your newest follower :)

www.sweepingmama.com

drinkcitra said...

Lovely pictures :D

Ellie said...

Marley has such rosy cheeks! Adorable!


x Ellie
http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What sweet photos! Looks like its been fun


xx

Lydia said...

So cute!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

sweetpeasylvie said...

Aw! are you from here originally? When I move away I'll miss it too!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Hehe oh yes he does! I hadn't even noticed that lol!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Thanks Lydia!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Thanks! Yes it's so nice to get out and about now that the weather is better!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Thanks I'll swing by soon!

Alexis said...

That nanaimo bar looks so tasty!

TheMosbys said...

Thats crazy its spring there! It's not Fall everywhere. I forget that sometimes. :) Your country is beautiful!