i love FALL.


The lovely Sherry from I Am Pisces has tagged me for this I Love FALL tag. It is actually spring in NZ right now, and today is a perfect blue sky. But just for you Sherry, let's re-visit some of my Fall favourites.

1. Favorite Fall lip product

Revlon #10 Plum.


2.
 Favorite Fall Nail Polish 

O.P.I Thanks A Windmillion.

3. 
Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink 

Pumpkin Spice Latte.

4. 
Favorite Fall Candle 

Ecoya French Pear. It smells like freshly backed apple pie.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory 

I couldn't find a picture of the exact scarf, but my favourite of all time is one by Moochi in a thick chunky knit with a hood. I have it in tan. It cost a ridiculous amount of money, but I've worn it too death.

6. 
Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze 

Haunted house.

7. Favorite Halloween movie 

I recently watched The Woman in Black. Not going to lie I did scream a few times.

8. 
Favorite candy to eat on Halloween 

Rhubarb and Custard candy balls.

 

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween 

Sherry thinks Tav and I look like Summer and Tom in 500 Days of Summer hehe!

 

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall

I did an art project on the Waikato River, and because the board took a full year, I got to paint the riverbank through the seasons. I fell in love with walking along the riverside with all the golden tones and fresh crisp air after a humid summer. 

Tagged:
Kera @ Nugget on a Budget///Rebecca @ Rebecca Reccomends///Amy @ Dreaming Wishing Doing.

13 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Ooh that walk sounds lovely. I love your Fall loves! I've still yet to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte...

x_noire_x said...

Nice tag! You should create a Spring tag for us gals in the southern hemisphere, what do you think? hehe xx :)

sweetpeasylvie said...

Yuss good idea! I will do this next week! x

Lanaya @ Raising Reagan said...

I wish I was in New Zealand right now...for whatever reason I cannot get into Halloween this year!

Hopefully I'll feel better once Reagan gets her cute ballerina outfit on tomorrow for Boo at the Zoo.

You could absolutely pass for Zooey Deschanel



Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Kristal Jones said...

Love fall as well! I wish it was feeling more like fall, I'm in AZ and it's still in the 80's and sunny as can be! I found your blog from the Weigand's and love it! I just bought that same revlon lipstick. I was looking for one similar to the YSL one that is floating around. Anyway, adorbale blog...new follower.

http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

x_noire_x said...

Yay! Can't wait to read it!!! Please tweet about it so I don't miss it, I'm following so many blogs that sometimes is hard to keep up with everybody ^^ xx

sweetpeasylvie said...

Sure thing Lau!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Aw Boo at the Zoo sounds like fun! Wish we did something like that. I decorated my house, got dressed up and bought lots of candy.... and no one came trick or treating!! More candy for me though right?!

sweetpeasylvie said...

Must check out that YSL colour! I'm always falling in love with expensive things and then spending ages trying to find a cheaper version haha. Thanks for stopping by and following! I've just posted a Shabby Apple giveaway if you want to enter :)
xx

Meg Henning said...

rhubarb custard balls? what is that i have never heard of that but it sounds really really good! and i need to find a candle that will fill my house with scents of fall

sweetpeasylvie said...

Oh goodness me they are amazing! I'm not sure if they're just a New Zealand thing - they might be an English thing too.. I'm running a candy exchange at the mo if you want to join in! http://www.sweetpeasylvie.com/p/candy-swap.html

Amy said...

Love it! Finally got back on here after a crazy week and made mine. But I did it for Spring! Super fun!!! Thanks for tagging me girl!! Also what do you use for your collage board?? I could only find a super lame and confusing one online!!

Amy
xx

Amy said...

P.S the rhubarb and custard...my favs!!