The lovely Sherry from I Am Pisces has tagged me for this I Love FALL tag. It is actually spring in NZ right now, and today is a perfect blue sky. But just for you Sherry, let's re-visit some of my Fall favourites.
1. Favorite Fall lip productRevlon #10 Plum.
2. Favorite Fall Nail PolishO.P.I Thanks A Windmillion.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall DrinkPumpkin Spice Latte.
4. Favorite Fall CandleEcoya French Pear. It smells like freshly backed apple pie.
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessoryI couldn't find a picture of the exact scarf, but my favourite of all time is one by Moochi in a thick chunky knit with a hood. I have it in tan. It cost a ridiculous amount of money, but I've worn it too death.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn mazeHaunted house.
7. Favorite Halloween movieI recently watched The Woman in Black. Not going to lie I did scream a few times.
8. Favorite candy to eat on HalloweenRhubarb and Custard candy balls.
9. What are you dressing up as for HalloweenSherry thinks Tav and I look like Summer and Tom in 500 Days of Summer hehe!
10. What is your Favorite thing about FallI did an art project on the Waikato River, and because the board took a full year, I got to paint the riverbank through the seasons. I fell in love with walking along the riverside with all the golden tones and fresh crisp air after a humid summer.
Tagged:Kera @ Nugget on a Budget///Rebecca @ Rebecca Reccomends///Amy @ Dreaming Wishing Doing.