three months old.



I can't believe my little boy turned 3 months on Saturday, gee does time fly. Every day I love him more and more, I just can't get enough of this chubby wee guy!

Weight:
6.7kgs

Favourite things:
He loves poking his tongue out and/or attempting to put his whole fist in his mouth to suck on it. He loves to splash around in the bath, and kick around with his nappy off. He enjoys having a good yarn too.

Dislikes:
Noises like the hair dryer or bathroom hand dryers freak him out. He scrunches up his face when the sun shines in his eyes too.

Sleeping:
This has gone a little backwards. He was doing better in previous weeks but we have done a fair bit of traveling up and down the country so this could have unsettled him. Or it's a growth spurt. It's a mystery really. This boy has more rolls than a bakery so I'm not getting my hopes up on him sleeping through the night anytime soon.

Feeding:
SO MUCH EASIER! I think we have figured this part out for now (until he starts solids that is).

Development:
He can lift his head up for quite a while on his tummy. He's laughed a few times, no doubt with a bit more practice he will be giggling his head off soon. He talks for ages, sometimes he will even lay in his cot for half an hour just talking away to nobody. It's super cute/hilarious. He's also figured out how to wriggle on his back, and I'm always finding him in strange positions in the cot. He's also aced the Jolly Jumper and can dance around to his hearts content. It often reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite because his face is so serious concentrating but his body is going wild dancing around.



Happy three months little Marley. I love you so so much!

9 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Awww he is such a little cutie!

Andiepants said...

I loooove all of his little faces! Too cute! Happy 3 months Marley!

xo
Andie's Traveling Pants

Nicole said...

d'aw! what a stinking cutie. and so strong holding his head up!

I literally just "lol'd" at "more rolls than a bakery." hahah! happy 3 months little man!

and thanks so much for linking up with us for the last hop! hope to see you again this friday :D

♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

itsmekt said...

awww, such a cutie :)

Loressa Curiouswisdom said...

He is so sweet! Happy three months:)

Roshni AaMom said...

he's so cute and chubby!!! Happy three month milestone to you all!!

Beatriz López Lumbreras said...

he is growing so fast!!

=)
dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

what a darling boy you have!! my baby is 4 months and it is just such a fun stage of learning new things! new follower of your blog, it's so pretty :)

Jelli said...

cute, cute, cute. I remember when my daughter tried to fit her fist into her mouth. It took her ages before she could coordinate to get her thumb in straightaway. lol.