my favourite place in the world.



This is my most favourite place in the world. Otamure Bay is about 3.5 hours north of Auckland, and I've been camping there since I was 18 months old.

These photos were taken about two years ago the first time I took Tav there. We took the photos on an old analogue Pentax camera so what you're seeing is no filter, just the magic of New Zealand (and then hastily scanned, please excuse the crookedness).

I can't wait to take Marley there. I think he will love it.
















4 comments:

The Thriftiness Miss said...

Gorgeous! I want to be there :)

Chelsea Dawn said...

Love all your photos! I would love to visit there someday!!

http://www.lifeunpublished.com/

Jacqui said...

Aawwww, beautiful. I spent a year in NZ (down on the South Island) and I also did a sail trip from Auckland to Sydney a long time ago. We stopped and went onshore somewhere along the top of the North Island and it was soooo beautiful. I love NZ :).

drinkcitra said...

Ooh how beautiful! Love all the pictures :D