Brigitte Bardot : style icon series






I've decided to start a new series on style icons. I'll be posting a fun visual presentation on a different icon and their style each week. Let me know if there are any in particular you want featured! As for this weeks star, don't you just love a bit of Ms Bardot? I think a big part of her look came from who she was as a person, isn't that cool? I hope that my style comes from my personality and attitude - I think that makes our 'image' so much more genuine. What do you think?

By the way, feel free to pin any of this! All of the photographs I used were sourced here.


10 comments:

Oanh Le said...

She's a total babe for sure! Love her <3

<3 http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

drinkcitra said...

Oh I love this!!

Tara St said...

This is going to be a great series! I can't wait to see more!

Tara
Penniless Socialite

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

Love this post! She's beautiful!

Ameryn Marie said...

Very fun! I just came across your blog hop, and am your newest follower!
Your blog is supper pretty!
-Ameryn Marie
www.ohsonifty.blogspot.com

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks Tara! I'm excited too :)

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks Amanda, I agree! Mega babe

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks that's so nice :)

Sylvia Holman said...

Same here Oanhnie!

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks same here!