announcement!


Yep it's official. You can now browse Sweet Pea Sylvie on my own domain www.sweetpeasylvie.com. Easy as! Thanks to all you awsome readers for supporting my blog so I could justify doing this. LOTS OF LOVE!!

P.S. On this day 2 years ago Christchurch NEW ZEALAND had its first earthquake, and since then they've had more than 10,000 quakes including the February 21st quake in which 185 people were killed, ruining their entire CDB and leaving many homeless. Please spare a thought for the people still living in and rebuilding Christchurch today - they demonstrate the true kiwi spirit. RED AND BLACK xx

9 comments:

Shar Martinez said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

VERY cute blog!

xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

momto8blog said...

congrats to you for your own domain!
and thanks for the shout out for people of faith, and for your example of remembering others.
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks Shar will do! x

Kathryn said...

How exciting! New follower from the hop. I was already following via twitter and now I am following via google friend, fb and pinterest. Would love follows back.

http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

Oanh Le said...

Congrats Sylvie! This is indeed super exciting :D

<3
Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks Kathryn!

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks :)

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks :)

drinkcitra said...

Aw Congrats, Sylvie! So awesome!!! :D