spring wardrobe.



Spring is just about here and I'm excited! After being deprived of my SS11/12 wardrobe because I was pregnant, this time I'm going all out. Here are some of the clothes I've bought lately to get into the spring of things.

I'm loving the pastels mixed with vivid floral prints. I'm also a sucker for any bright pair of pants I can get my hands on. I've had to take into consideration the fact I am breastfeeding, so I could only buy tops with easy access (haha). I really wanted a skirt to feel a bit more feminine, so I was glad I found one with a respectable length. I think I've bought a good range of items that will make me look like a stylish mamma! What do you think?



All images are courtesy of Glassons.

6 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Ooh how fun! All of these look great! I really like the sweater with the studs. Girly and edgy :D

Dalayna Dillon said...

These are so adorable!! Love the tights with hearts on them so much!
Just wanted to let you know about the coffee mug swap I have going on right now with Brittney from Yellow Umbrella Designs. This is a mug swap with a twist, it allows for more networking to go on. I would love to have you join in on all the fun! Here are all the details on it:
http://yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com/2012/08/coffee-mug-swap.html
Talk to ya soon :D
Dalayna

Zia Blue said...

omg, love those heart tights! adorable :3 i also like all the pastel trend.

found your blog through the followers to friends hop, and am now following!

Sylvia Holman said...

thanks, so cute right!

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks will check it out!

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks Traci! so fun right :)