miss crafty.

There are so many great craft bloggers out there I decided to do a little tribute to these talented souls. Here are some of the craft projects I've got on my to-do list!

Coconut Rose Body Scrub by The Beauty Department 


DIY Missoni Sneakers by Refinery29



 Framed Little Golden Books by Sunny Vanilla



Fruit Baby Beanies by Delia Creates


 Record Album Art by Making Nice In The Midwest




What DIY things have you made lately? Share some cool craft links in the comments below if you like!


4 comments:

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi, Drinkcitra brought me here & I'm your new follower. Love your awesome blog! Love your blog layout & everything!

Feel free to check out & follow my blog @
revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

xoxo

Pampered With Polish said...

hello! Traci from Drinkcitra lead me here, great blog!!

I'd love if you could follow me back (:
http://pamperedwithpolish.blogspot.com/

Pampered With Polish said...

I forgot my GCF: Pampered With Polish

drinkcitra said...

Aw I love these! I've seen that footprint one and I definitely want to do that when I have a baby :D