liebster blog award.

I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Sherry over at I Am Pisces (check her out by the way, her blog is gorgeous!). The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 GFC followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Aw thanks that's so nice!



Rules:
1. Post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions
3. Choose 11 people
4. Go back to their page and tell them
5. No tags back

My questions from Sherry:
1. Is this your first time blogging?
No I started a fashion blog when I was 17. I think I wrote 3 posts then gave up.

2. What is your favourite food?
Oh dear, this is tricky. I love all food. Let's go with Whittaker's Creamy Milk Chocolate

3. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat who lives with my parents. His name is Steve.

4.  What's the weather like where you live?
My city is known as windy Wellington. It does get seriously windy here, but it's still better than muggy Auckland!

5. Do your friends or family read your blog?
Some of them do, which is so nice of them! Thank you!

6. Ice cream, frozen yohgurt or gelato?
Gelato

7.  What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Making new friends! And practicing my writing skills.

8. First blog you ever read?
The first blog I started following was Galadarling.

9. What do you want to get done before the end of 2012?
Get my pre-prgnancy body back.

10. When you shop what do you want most?
I would say make up and homeware. I have a weird immunity to wanting to buy clothes because I managed a clothing store, so I don't find retail so relaxing anymore.

11. What is the one thing you can't live without?
My precious family :)


I would like to nominate some fellow NZ bloggers for this award! Go check them out x

Miss Lucy's Boutique
Song and Sunboy
Jazzlips and Tulips
Olive meets Hazel
Lemonwood and Honey
Only Impossible Until Done

My questions for you are:
1. What's your favorite flavour of ice cream?
2. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
3. Do you like summer or winter better?
4. Favorite childhood memory?
5. Favorite Olympics sport?
6. What is your favourite online store?
7. What countries have you visited?
8. Do you have a favourite person on Pinterest?
9. Who are your favourite NZ bloggers?
10. When was the last time you exercised? What did you do?
11. Why do you blog?

Congrats!

Sylvie xx

5 comments:

Sherry Williams said...

"I started a fashion blog when I was 17. I think I wrote 3 posts then gave up."

too funny!

Ms. Morgan said...

Congrats on the Liebster Award. i found you on the GFC blog hop. Hope you'll follow back.

chantal ana judd said...

Thank you for the nomination Sylvie, your to kind :) we enjoy your blog too x

F.... said...

New follower from the Blog Hop!

Out of all the food, you chose chocolate milk?! That's my kinda food!! hahaha Yummmm!

Falen
UpwardNotInward.Blogspot.com

Beatriz López Lumbreras said...

new follower from the blog hope and actually also liebster blog awarded!!=)

come and check my answers if you want!
http://dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.ch/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

=) beautifull blog