click a pic challenge.

Today I am participating in the click a pic challenge where you are given 5 things to photograph over the course of a week. Then all you do is link up and share what you came up with. If you want to find out more or participate, click on the button below. It's lots of fun!

The Chiffon Diary


Technically I'm posting this a tad early because it isn't Tuesday in most of America yet (ooh I live the future). 
Anyway, here's what I came up with:




Bun
I still suck at sock buns.









Glitter 
Love sparkly nails










Pink
Tamarillo tea yum!










Workout 
 Well I haven't actually worked out this week, but does Marley on his baby gym count?








Summer
 It's not summer here. That's the closest we got. Boo!



Also make sure you visit back tomorrow, I will be hosting a brand new blog hop party with Sherry from I Am Picses. We have been working on something pretty special,  and it's going to be heaps of fun I promise!





See you then!


Sylvie xx

11 comments:

Danette Dillon said...

Here from the Blog Hop. I love that first picture of you. And I love your blog design. I'm a new follower so I'll be seeing more of you. :)

~Danette
http://www.danettedillon.com

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

YAY! thank you for linking up!! i love your pictures, especially the pretty polish!! xox Kelly

drinkcitra said...

Love your pics for this challenge :)
I was introduced to your blog through Sherry at I am Pisces! I love what I see on your blog <3

Cait said...

great pics! you're very talented! stopping by from the link up! so glad i did because your blog is super cute! cant wait to read more :)

Samantha said...

Aw Marley on the baby gym DEFINTELY counts as working out :]

Nicholl Vincent said...

Thank you so so so much for joining the link up! i think baby workout SO counts! Super cute!!

Hope you're having a great day!

Melissa Enault said...

Thanks for linking up at the GFC Blog Hop today! Hope you found some amazing new blogs and even some new friends!!

Melissa @ The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife

Tiffany said...

Stopping by from the hop. Great pics! Love the sparkley OPI :) Would love for you to check out details of a new, fun link up I'm co-hosting on my blog.

http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/2012/08/10-day-you-challenge.html

Sylvia Holman said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Yay for Marley getting a workout, his chubby thighs certainly need it hehe x

Katie @ Lady Million said...

LOVING the nail. And following from the GFC hop :) Yahoo!

Katie
Lady Million

shelly said...

Hahah great workout!