birthday forever.

I was going to write a reflective post about the wisdom I have gained over the last 365 days, but then decided that's way to serious for birthday fun. So instead, here are some photos of my birthday adventures today.













I've spent the day baking, painting my nails, having cuddles with Marley, and dancing around the house to my fav girls Beyonce/Katy Perry/Robyn/Florence. I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon eating cupcakes and shopping online with Tav's credit card... Oh joking! ;D

Be sure to come back tomorrow and party with me for the second Friends to Followers blog hop. Birthday forever girlfriend!

p.s. my instagram name is Love_Sylvie if you want to follow!





4 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Happy Birthday!!
Yay just started following your instagram! :D

Forever Young n Fab said...

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy your day. xoxo

Sherry Williams said...

Wow, you weren't kidding, the cupcakes are epic lol. Marley has some chubby cheeks!

Glad your birthday went well, can't wait for tomorrows hop, featuring you!

stylemeeh said...

Belated birthday wishes.Just checked out your blog and I love it! Thought I’d leave you a comment,letting you know how much I do!
would you like to follow each other??
VISIT ME: http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com
xoxo