weekend adventure.



Family time on the weekends are turning out to be my favourite time of the week. We tried out the front pack for the first time, and Marley had a blast (lol well he was basically asleep the whole time, but any non-crying period is always a win).  I dressed Marley up in his old school All Blacks gear to get a bit patriotic for the Olympics opening ceremony. Go Team NZ! We wandered down to Evan's Bay, which was looking perfect in the winter sun. I found these neat sunbathing seats - I'm totally going back there in the summer time with the little man. These photos make me so happy, I love my little family and this amazing city. Being a mum is turning out to be pretty awesome, I don't think I could wish for anything more perfect than my two boys.








Please don't judge my sneans lol.

Sylvie xx

1 comment:

Sunny Vanilla said...

Your have a cute little family! And I agree, no crying is a win ;-)

Found you over on the GFC blog hop and happily following you now. Hope you stop by and check me out too.

take care,
jen
sunnyvanilla.blogspot.com