photo nostalgia.


For some reason this morning I found myself looking through old iPhone photos, and I thought I would share a few on here.
I forgot about a lot of these pics, so its nice to remember special times in my pre-baby life. I have almost forgotten what it's like to be so carefree and spontaneous! Now when we want to do anything it takes careful planning around Marley's schedule, and getting ready takes forever - nappy bag packed, check, Marley warm enough, check, Marley in his capsule, check, etc.....
Although, I must say they seem a little incomplete without Marley - I'm looking forward to making new memories as a family with our baby boy.

 Me being a dork in a playground that was shaped as a piece of cheese.

 Making homemade pizza!
 Birthday fun.
 Face painting for the rugby world cup final.
 Camping/hiking trip at New Years.
 Getting ready for a summer wedding.
This place was amazing, Peter Jackson even shot a scene for LOTR Return of the King here. They are natural earth pillars formed from millions of years of erosion in the Wairarapa called the Putangirua Pinnacles. Def worth visiting!

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Sylvie xx

4 comments:

Iva Grbesic said...

Love the Rugby World Cup face painting.
Visiting form Bloggy Moms.

One Chic Mom
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

sweetpea.sylvie said...

Thanks Iva! It was so much fun (and I don't normally enjoy rugby!)

Presley @ Run Pretty said...

I could waste an entire day looking through old iPhone pictures. Thanks for sharing :)

The Thriftiness Miss said...

Great pics! Love your blog name too ;) New follower have a great week!